Sunday, July 22, 2007

NOSTALGIA....


Today I talked to a very old friend of mine from school.... and all the school memories came rushing back.... the memories of the 14 years i had spent in a single school.... all those time sometimes hating it... sometimes loving it.... but never indifferent towards it.... it wasn't the best in Delhi(among the lakhs of schools present it was one...) ... but still it was my school.... the place where i learnt everything until i came to BITS.... the place which taught me everything well almost everything academically as well as practically...and most importantly i truly appreciated it in the last two years of my schooling when i knew the last goodbye isn't far enough.....

The place where i first made true friends...... the place where i learnt what friendship is.... the place where i learnt to differentiate between good and bad(tough not accurately always).... the place where i learnt what pain is..... the place where i learnt how to trust.... and ya also how not to trust.... as my uncle said the place where the floppy is punched with information..... the place which taught me..........as i told earlier almost everything.... after 14 years it was hard to part.... my school was not very big I knew all the teachers and everyone knew me....but in 2005 i became a passout of my school...... after nearly two years since i passed out i barely have contact with the people who promised on the day of farewell to be friends forever..... but I am not complaining I am one of those people too..... so engrossed in finding a place for self in this world that i forgot whats left behind...... now looking back at those years I wish i could have said more,,, acted more.... done a few things differently... maybe not done them at all..... but still I like the memories cherish them... cherish every moment of it.... my first day at school... my first certificate for being good at academics..... my first favourite teacher... my first best friend..... my first punishment...the first time i issued a book from library....the first time i went to canteen....the first time i did an experiment..... my first crush.... maybe first love.....first heartbreak...... first scholarship...... first time being favourite of a teacher..... it was so good... everything is gone but the memories still remain forever... :)

2 comments:

vandith said...

thats life.... u ll think the same way after leaving bits too.... all the best... jus keep learning frm it...

Anonymous said...

awsum yaar.. u r d best!!! u know what.. i'm damn proud of havin a friend like u!!! keep it up yaar.. u make all of us proud and happy...