Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Holi... Wait a minute... What's holi?

I cannot believe that I am in office during holi. Never in the past 22 years of my existence have I never played holi unless and until I have been sick or something. I played holi even when I had my board exams just the next day... No yummy food, no colors, no water balloons, no scrubbing yourself red and still looking multicolored for days. I like holi a lot. I want to play holi. Its been 5 years since I spent either holi or diwali with my family, and now that I am with my cousins, everyone is off to office. Why?? Why is Holi a working day here in Bangalore? No matter how hard I try to convince myself I cannot come to a logical reason. Sad... Anyways I am here in office, in a crappy mood, writing my mid semester report. Still , Happy Holi to everyone.... :)

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

Ved.. i echo ur sentiments completely... it sucks to be in office on one of the most beautiful festivals :|